As a part of the CRC Churches International we believe in and presents the following basic truths:
- In the Bible as the inspired Word of God.
- In God, the Creator, who has revealed Himself in the Persons of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit;
- In the Divinity and sinless Humanity of Jesus Christ, and in His miraculous ministry, His suffering and death on the Cross as the only Saviour for the sins of the world, and His resurrection from the dead;
- That Jesus will return to the earth as its final Judge of the living and the dead;
- That all people fall short of God’s perfect standard and can only find forgiveness through faith in the saving work of Jesus Christ;
- That all people who have put their faith in Jesus Christ will witness a transformation in their lives, exemplified by repentance and holiness of conduct;
- In Christian Baptism, by full immersion in water, of those who have personally placed their faith in Jesus Christ;
- In regularly celebrating the Lord’s Supper, remembering Jesus Christ’s saving work;
- In the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, with the normal initial evidence of speaking in unknown languages;
- In the miraculous gifts of the Holy Spirit;
- That God heals the sick today through active faith in His grace;
- In the power of prayer;
- In God’s community of believers, the church and its responsibility to spread the message of the Gospel to all people and nations.
See the Full CRC Churches Charter